Depositary Control Officer (Amsterdam)
CACEIS is a market leader in European asset servicing and ranks among premier companies worldwide. With extensive experience in asset servicing, CACEIS has been a key player in the industry for over 15 years. CACEIS has the ability to give clients a first starter advantage in today’s changing regulatory environment. By handeling client’s non-core functions in an effective and efficient manner, it helps them focus on generating investor value.
Your mission will be based in our subsidiary located in the Netherlands (Amsterdam) where you will be in contact with a team of about 10 people.
The responsibilities and tasks of the Depositary Control Officer cover:
- Fiduciary relationship management with fund clients, managers responsible for various control services such as risk and compliance controls, ownership verifications, NAV controls;
- Analyzing fund investment portfolios and monitor compliance with the investment mandate and applicable rules & regulation.
- Perform controls and act as an account manager for clients regarding cash flow monitoring, safekeeping, ownership verification and oversight duties
- Contribute to preparation and maintenance of fund and manager risk assessments in conjunction with the Head of Depositary;
- Review and manage of fund launch projects and change events related to depositary operations (custody, cash management, transfer agency, fund administration);
- Assurance reviews of fund managers and administrators;
- Co-ordination with Banking and Custody services;
- Ownership verification and maintaining asset registers (non-custody assets).
- Participate in wider projects;
- Maintain and ensure local policies and procedures are kept up to date;
- Assist the NL Managing Director as required;
- Liaise with operational teams in France and Luxembourg to maintain best practice;
- On boarding of new clients with respect to depositary operations.
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal compliance and risk requirements, including, but not limited to, the Group Compliance and the Financial Crime Prevention Policies
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- You have a degree in finance with a specialization in Asset Management, Compliance, Depositary Control
- 1-2 years experience working in financial services, preferable in de the fund management industry
- Self-motivated, able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Flexible, willing to contribute to the growth of the office.
- Pro-active approach
- Fluent Dutch and English
As a modern investment service provider, we store, protect and value securities portfolios of professional investors. Directly and indirectly, we help manage the assets of (grand) parents, children and grandchildren in more than 70 markets worldwide. We want to do this in such a way that we enable prosperity for future generations. Independent, innovative and with the customer first.
That's why at Caceis you will find:
- The freedom to share good ideas and often the possibility to implement them yourself.
- A job with a social responsibility. Your work matters, for a lot of people.
- Craftmanship in the field of investment services. You work together with other specialists, the latest technologies and plenty of innovation.
- We think ahead every day.
- A good work-life balance. Connectedness.
- We bring colleagues, customers and partners together to realize solutions.
- A good salary based on 36 hours a week (max €50K, senior €56K gross p/y).
- Good employment conditions, including a 13th month, a good pension, 25 vacation days, free travel by train, a laptop and telephone allowance. etc.
Respond to this vacancy by clicking on the "application button". We would like to receive a CV with a motivation letter. The application procedure will consist of several interviews. An assessment can be part of the application procedure. Would you like more specific information about the position? Then you can contact Sicco Plesman on 020 – 5575843.
+31 20 557 2628
+31 20 557 2628